Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Search for Sasquatch episode 3



 The Search for Sasquatch episode 3
I think this is the best of all the Search for Sasquatch that I have made with my friends. Also I think this episode took the longest to make because it was the best episode and we needed to get just right and it has a few new characters. It didn't take us this long to get every just right in all the other in the other episodes I don't completely know why tho.

Tell me what you think of the 3rd episode of The Search for Sasquatch 

Hope you like it!
Let me know it you or any of your friends have any awesome ideas that you would like me to put in the next episode!
Please leave a comment on my blog if you like the videos that I make and video game sites that I like to post :-)

Have a nice day

Hurricane Henry 

No comments:

Post a Comment